SportsIcon users can buy, sell and bundle NFTs on our own specially designed marketplace. The SportsIcon marketplace is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange for rare digital sports memorabilia and goods, including gaming items, collectibles and art. The marketplace itself is built on the Flow blockchain.
The SportsIcon marketplace features:
- The ability for users to instantly create auctions.
- Direct bidding on items.
- The ability to create multi-item bundles.
- An API for fetching non-fungible token assets based on a set of query parameters. Our API makes finding the right NFT for you quick and easy.
- Filters by collection, type and rarity.
- Event notifications for all SportsIcon NFT drops.
- Retrieval for username and profile details for account addresses.
- Wallet support for Blocto.
Click “My Collections” and set up your collection. Add social links, a description, profile and banner images, and set a secondary sales fee.
Upload your work (image, video, audio, or 3D art), add a title, description and customize your NFTs with properties, stats and unlockable content.
Choose between auctions, fixed-price listings, and declining-price listings. You choose how you want to sell your NFTs, and we help you sell them!
The SportsIcon marketplace will work similarly to OpenSea in that it allows the trading of digital art, trading cards, virtual worlds, digital collectibles, sports NFTs, utility NFTs and more. It will quickly become a go-to platform for the best sporting NFTs in the space.